Strategic Success Executive
Before you apply, ask yourself…
Do you have 15+ years of customer success and/or enterprise account management experience in SaaS organization with a proven track record of successfully managing complex customer relationship in technology?
Are you a recognized solutions expert with deep knowledge of VMware products and integrated solutions?
Can you ensure best-in-class execution; Develop and implement changes in both the customer's and VMware's operations systems that directly add value?
Are you a recognized leader in Customer Advocacy?
Looking for a candidate with deep expertise and passion within the Financial Services industry, who can manage and drive a portfolio of work.
The Strategic Success Executive serves as trusted expert, driving a cross-functional, unified customer experience for our high-touch, transformational engagements with our Global and Enterprise customers. As such, this is a is a critical role in delivering and orchestrating a premium personalized experience, with harmonized digital and in-person engagements across the entire customer journey. We are looking for a customer-obsessed professional who can enabling customers to rapidly and successfully onboard, adopt our advanced products and technology and realize business value. This role will manage between 1-2 enterprise customer accounts.
- Partner with customers to define desired business outcomes, focusing on maximizing value realization across the VMware portfolio
- With the customer, jointly develop customized Success Plan and Health Scorecard which includes onboarding and journey milestones and agreed upon metrics to measure value delivered to the customer
- Guiding customer along success pathways, and recommend accelerators where needed
- Leverage Success Plan to monitor onboarding milestones, and ensure customers are tracking towards value outcomes
- Establish ongoing cadence for account meetings with the customer, and orchestrate internal resources to progress toward achieving key milestones
- Consolidate customer insights across the account to measure value realized, discuss potential roadblocks and track milestone achievement
- Proactively monitor customer health, identify expansion opportunities and mitigate renewal risk
- Identify opportunities to optimize customer’s use of solution and remove any known inefficiencies in deployment of VMware solutions
- Manage incident and account escalations, engaging and aligning appropriate resources to drive toward resolution
- Anticipate future customer needs and proactively reach out to resources at VMware to address them
- Provide account team with insights into renewal opportunities based on interactions with customer
- Manage closed loop feedback process, socialize customer insights and action plan with internal engagement team
- Grow relationship with customer from client to advocate, and support advocacy efforts on behalf of VMware
- Provide thought leadership to the customer success program in VMware and support development of call to action
- Mentoring of Core CSM team members to support their development and assist with account challenges
- 15+ years of customer success and/or enterprise account management experience in SaaS organization with a proven track record of successfully managing complex customer relationship in technology
- Recognized solutions expert with deep knowledge of VMware products and integrated solutions
- Robust inter-personal skills and builds strong, lasting relationships within accounts, internally and becoming a Trusted Advisor to the C-Suite
- Ability to lead business cases development that outlines value to customers
- Develops best practices to identify and proactively solve potential process or executional challenges
- Ensures best-in-class execution; Develops and implements changes in both the customer's and VMware's operations systems that directly add value
- Proven record of leading teams dealing with significant and unique challenges to resolution.
- Recognized leader in customer advocacy
- Previous working experience with Gainsight and SalesForce a strong plus
- Experience in change management, decision making, planning, and process/business transformation
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.