Are you skilled Software Testing Engineer willing to join our team of collaborative experts where you will be working on agile sprint-based development? Are you challenged about working in agile environment where quality comes first?
- Work as Testing Engineer in an agile, sprint based development setup;
- Scrum Master along with developers and QA team from Seavus;
- Work together with QA team, technical members and Product Owner from client side;
- Analyzing the business requirements, user stories and technical specification documents to determine scope of testing;
- Verifying that the software works according to business requirements and specifications;
- Reporting issues found in testing promptly and accurately, using issue tracking tools (Jira);
- Providing a test summary report and recommendations for releases that reflects the quality attributes of the software under test.
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies and using latest QA tools / automation test frameworks
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
- Organized Mentorship onboarding process;
- Organized internal soft skills and technical trainings;
- Business travels
Skills & requirements:
- Ability to analyze requirements and design tests;
- Defect Reporting, Retesting and Defect Prioritization;
- UI/UX and Cross Browser Testing;
- Smoke, Sanity and Regression Testing;
- Exploratory Testing;
- Mobile Applications Testing;
- Agile methodology and agile frameworks.
As a plus but it is not must:
- API Testing experience;
- Web automation using Selenium WebDriver in any programming language or test automation using other commercial tool;
- Performance testing.
Working remote :
Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job