We are looking for an SEO specialist to manage all search engine optimization on our websites which are in WordPress.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase all major search networks rankings.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Hands-on experience with the YOAST plugin
- Proven SEO experience
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- OnPage SEO expert
- Keyword analysis and website update (meta, tags, etc.)
- Keyword research for articles
- Possibly link building (we can discuss this)
- Fluent in Italian and English, able to do SEO in both languages
ITALIAN LANGUAGE IS MANDATORY!
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic