SevenFifty is on a mission to power a connected alcohol supply chain by leveraging the nation's largest network of producers, distributors, importers, retailers, and restaurants. We are uniquely equipped to lead the charge of a full-blown digital transformation by utilizing our comprehensive database of wines, beers, and spirits and making it accessible through a SaaS enabled marketplace.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Designer to play an integral role within the marketing team to design digital campaign assets, collateral, and presentations that support our growing product and brand. In this role, you will work primarily with our content team, product marketing, and marketing program managers to bring our acquisition and retention programs to life. You will be a key player in maintaining and evolving our design system as well as working cross functionally with other design stakeholders (think: UX and publishing) throughout the org to ensure brand cohesion and continuity across all SevenFifty properties.
This role reports to our Senior Manager of Brand and Communications.
What you’ll do:
- Concept, develop and build a wide variety of creative assets (email, collateral, web, social, etc.) to support the marketing team and business objectives
- Iterate on design based on feedback from team members and stakeholders by translating complex notes into simple directives — all while keeping on strategy
- Maintain visual branding guidelines, standards, and templates for company-wide utilization and best practices
- When necessary, work with external vendors to execute on the production of various assets whether print, digital, or video
- Partner with UX and our Publishing creative team members to create a seamless brand experience from prospects to customers
- Run multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to hit deadlines, and staying focused on the big picture
You’ll love this job if you are:
- Curious: You are excited to learn a new, complex industry and put the pieces together of a big puzzle.
- Collaborative: You work well with others and enjoy being a central party between multiple stakeholders.
- Action oriented: You like to create and bring ideas to life.
- Significant experience in a digital creative in agency, studio, or in-house (ideally within B2B SaaS)
- A strong portfolio of design, showing an excellent sense of typography, layout, web and digital design principles
- Proficiency with industry-standard design, web and project management tools and (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Wordpress, Asana)
- An eagle-eye attention-to-detail when it comes to crafting designs
- Experience with leading creative projects from conception to execution
- A self-starter attitude with an excitement to work in a fast-paced, low-ego environment
- Ability to work in a remote environment successfully (e.g. you have a space suitable for day-to-day work from home).
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS, product design, UI/UX design is a plus
...100-ish people and growing fast.
...doing our best to make a difference. Read more here.
...former hospitality professionals and start-up veterans.
...distributed; we work remotely and gather together a few times each year.
...social! We meet for team weeks, wine tastings, and lunch n’ learn sessions.
...eaters and drinkers who love to discuss food and beverage.
...changing an industry. Read more here.
...one of Built In NY’s “Best Places to Work” 2021!
Find out what it's like to work at Sevenfifty here.
Perks & benefits:
- 100% paid individual medical, dental, and vision via Justworks and Aetna.
- Meaningful equity in an industry-changing organization.
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover.
- 3-months of family leave to care for your child (after your first year of employment).
- Flexibility to work where you want, so long as you’re meeting your goals.
- Light the way: Inspire others with your vision for success.
- Open the door: Ask, listen, and empower others.
- Stir it up: Embrace experimentation and bring new ideas to life.
- Keep the glass full: Do more than is expected, for yourself and for others.
- Respect the craft: Commit to excellence and integrity in your work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. What does that mean at SevenFifty? We:
- Give each team member an equal opportunity to develop and grow into a leadership role.
- Acknowledge our shortcomings and try to improve our company and our industry.
- Elevate BIPOC voices in our industry publication, SevenFifty Daily.
- Do not discriminate against candidates or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.
- Have regular, sometimes awkward, conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion in our employee resource group, SevenFifty Community.
Are honest and recognize that our company isn’t as diverse as it should be. We’re trying to change that