This oppotunity involves development of Linux applications, used to transfer different type of data via automotive communication protocols and interfaces.
Work location is Sweden, but besides the above mentioned locations, candidates from everywhere are eligible for applying.
- Preparation of BSP releases for industrial network platforms
- Debugging and fixing of Linux kernel drivers
- Work on development of firmware applications for Linux and Bare metal systems for use in automotive systems for engine monitoring/control and status and configuration consoles
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- opportunity, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Personal and professional growth within an international environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
Skills & requirements:
- Good knowledge of C programming language.
- Good knowledge of Linux kernel development and debugging techniques
- Good knowledge of GIT, Gerrit and other tools used in Linux kernel source code management
- Good knowledge of English language, both in spoken and written is a must.
Working remote :
Working opportunity is a possibility
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job