- Zynga is seeking an outstanding individual in the role of a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our Creative Marketing team where they will focus on the creation of engaging marketing assets across all of Zynga’s AAA games portfolio.
- This individual will arrive at Zynga with a portfolio of work highlighting their ability to build visually appealing compositions that steer behavior in accordance with project goals.
- The Sr. Graphic Designer will be responsible for the conceptualization and production of assets tied to marketing campaigns, as well as App Store creative.
- This individual will frequently be asked to deliver high-quality, engaging designs on abbreviated timelines, working closely with other Designers, Product Managers, and other team members. This individual will report to the Marketing Creative Director.
- Design a wide array of assets that lead to engaging experiences for our users
- Given a creative brief, design compelling assets geared towards meeting and achieving the goals set forth
- Follow brand standards for external clients, as well as internal game and partner teams
- Effectively communicate ideas to product managers, designers, marketing channel owners and more
- Work with the Creative Director to both conceptualize and iterate on compositions for deployment across multiple platforms
- Alter and enhance art assets as needed, including digital painting, to achieve great results with compositions
- Create basic animations for emails and social assets
- 5-7 years of graphic design experience
- Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop, proficiency in Adobe Illustrator; demonstrated understanding of Adobe After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of design principles such as composition, color theory, typography, and visual hierarchy
- Attentive to design feedback and able to quickly iterate on compositions in a manner that successfully addresses creative direction
- Great teammate with a desire to place focus on the success of the team
- Link to an online portfolio, featuring work specific to the mobile design space
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.