Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a high energy Account Executive to actively prospect and close new logo business within accounts that are $300M-$3.5B in size.
This individual will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline and closing business. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach, strong presentation skills, and experience working with channel partners. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Target, manage and sell to enterprise companies ($300M to $3.5B) in a defined geographic territory
- Hunt and aggressively prospect for new logo business via call and email campaigns into the lead database, list builds, social media contacts, etc.
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using collaboration tools
- Travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects and customers, cultivate partner relationships and, support regional events
- Up to 25% travel or, as required
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of Sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management
- Proven track record of selling to technical audiences like Security, Dev/Ops and IT Operations, leaders (CIO, CTO, CISO, VP of Engineering, VP of AppDev, etc.)
- A proven history of quota over-achievement
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
- Ability to adopt new products and services into Veracode’s sales methodology
- Ability to uncover accounts’ needs and effectively differentiate how the Veracode approach will meet them
- Passionate about technology
- Team player attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- SFDC or equivalent CRM experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
The Veracode Way:
- We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
- We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
- We Help Our Customers Change the World
- We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
- We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
- We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
- We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
- We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
- We Value Each Other
- We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
- We Are Proud to be Veracode
- We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
- You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
- Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.