We’re looking for a (Senior) Data Scientist with 1.5+ (3+) years of experience in a top tier consultancy or other high-paced environment to join our global Strategy and Business Operations team and help envision our long-term growth plans.
- Build advanced predictive models for key business metrics to inform management decisions
- Conduct advanced data analysis and coordinate with other teams to gather actionable insight related to business operations as well as market dynamics
- Partner with department heads and other leaders in the business to complete advanced projects where data science plays a key role
- Understand and ultimately master the data ecosystem in the company and have the ability to provide insights on how to use it
- Support portions of our annual strategic planning process (key imperatives, budgeting etc.)
- Successfully implemented and deployed machine-learning models that realized material business impact, and contributed to the entire lifecycle of the models from data acquisition to model monitoring and updating.
- Hands-on experience with advanced predictive modeling
- Experience in practical application of statistical methods
- Advanced in object-oriented programming and scripting in a language such as Python or R
- You love digging into data with the ultimate goal to problem solve for big, challenging strategic questions
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn
- 1.5+ (3+) years of data science experience in a business setting
What We Offer:
- 100% remote, exciting, high impact role
- Competitive salary on par with top tier consulting firms
- Healthy and closely monitored work-life balance
- Paid time-off above statutory limit & 2 weekly office shutdowns per year
- Generous budget for home office equipment/furniture
- Equity options
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.