Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Senior Customer Success Manager (Sr CSM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned strategic accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. The Sr CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Support, Account Management, App Security Consultants, and other Operations and Product Management teams at Veracode to ensure our services are delivered successfully and meet client expectations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned accounts.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated SDLC processes.
- Assist customers with onboarding of app sec and development teams, understanding compilation policies, and executing Consultation Calls to drive adoption and utilization.
- Create and manage account plans with customers which cover the entire customer journey.
- Understand the technologies, constraints, and other issues connected with an application security program and its implementation.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the Veracode solutions.
- Work closely with Veracode Support and other Services teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives.
- Work with management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Provide monthly account reporting to management and internal stakeholders.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy and identify opportunities for selling products and services within accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 or more years of Customer Success / Consulting / Technical Account Management / Project Management experience
- Strong customer services skills – excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously
- Experience supporting more strategic relationships with higher profile clients
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters is ideal).
- Additional Skills/Experience:
- Knowledgeable about application and general security
- SalesForce experience
- Previous experience working in a software company-working with developers-understanding of the SDLC
The Veracode Way:
- We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
- We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
- We Help Our Customers Change the World
- We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
- We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
- We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
- We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
- We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
- We Value Each Other
- We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
- We Are Proud to be Veracode
- We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.