WordPress VIP is the leading provider of enterprise WordPress, trusted by brands like CNN, Microsoft, and Capital One. We’re looking for a capable leader to lead sales operations for our global organization. You’ll be a key part of our growing team and work closely with executives, the sales team, and customer success, to oversee our go-to-market operations and processes.
- Research, recommend and implement process enhancements to increase conversion and close rates, with the ultimate goal of driving revenue growth for the sales funnel.
- Analyze our sales processes to uncover business insights and develop key performance indicator reports.
- Maintain sales data in Salesforce (CRM) and other software programs like Outreach, Gong, and ZoomInfo, CaliberMind.
- Assist in developing ad-hoc reports and dashboards to support sales campaigns and pipeline review.
- Assist sales leaders with pipeline and opportunity inspection.
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of policies and processes.
- Assist in building and maintaining our sales playbook and related processes.
- Have 3+ years of experience with sales operations in a SaaS business.
- Have excellent quantitative skills and are very comfortable with data and analysis.
- Due to the requirements of the role, applicants must be located within the US or Canada.
- Preferred: Have Salesforce Admin certification.
- Preferred: Have experience with BI tools such as Looker, Mode, and experience with SQL.
We are the people behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Tumblr, Simplenote, Longreads, Day One, and more. We believe in making the web a better place.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1600 Automatticians in 80+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. We democratize publishing and commerce so anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or country.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic