ActivityHero is the leading marketplace to help parents find and book children’s activities (after-school classes and camps). Our solution helps activity providers reach more students, get paid, and save administrative time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales executives will be responsible for calling/emailing prospective customers for ActivityHero marketing and registration services and closing them as new customers
- Learn about ActivityHero services and the pain points of class and camp providers
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Achieve weekly and monthly quotas of new customers
- Maintain detailed record of phone calls and emails in Salesforce
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-4 years of OUTBOUND PHONE SALES EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. For example: telesales, inside sales, sales development.
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Great finding the right contacts at a small business and making cold calls to get to the decision maker
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of the camp and after school program industry is highly desirable
- Experience with small businesses is a plus
- Tech sales experience is a plus
Additional details: This is a contractor position and you can work from home. Typical work hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Pacific Time, with flexibility in the afternoons. Must commit to 30-40 hours per week. Hourly pay, plus commissions.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.