A Bit About Us
Our team is looking for a motivated and talented full stack web developer capable of working both independently and collaboratively with a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate will make impactful decisions and be able to quickly develop the frontend and backend of scalable serverless websites.
Why join us?
Great benefits package. The chance to work at a well funded start up with a proven leadership team! Remote work, but must be located in Orange County, CA for occasional in person meetings.
- Expertise with cloud services, such as AWS CloudFormation, and CLI tools, such as SAM and Serverless
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as React or Svelte
- Experience with static site generators such as Gatsby
- Experience building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation
- Work closely with designers and Product team to help design, develop, and deploy websites
- Create web projects from scratch (or using a starter template), develop responsive components designed in Figma pixel-perfectly, QA with Product team, deploy using serverless framework
- Bonus points for
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic