This is an exciting opportunity for a highly adaptable and collaborative team player to join a fast-growing company. We are looking for a self-starting problem-solver who can work collaboratively and autonomously and roll up their sleeves when necessary to get the job done. Priorities and responsibilities for the role may shift given the fluidness of the business and how quickly we are growing, but initial focus will be on corporate and commercial activities. We need team players that want to do something special and help shape the direction of the legal team.
- Contract management and general legal document organization: managing forms/templates, getting signatures, inputting contracts into the contract management system, and record retrieval
- Corporate entity management: maintaining global entity structure database, managing foreign qualification compliance, business licenses, and other corporate entity needs
- Supporting and project managing document and administrative needs in complex transactional activity (securities/financing, M&A, corporate governance)
- Basic legal drafting and review: NDAs, templates, amendments
- Process creation and improvement to support legal operations: Assist with the implementation and operation of Legal software solutions and other tools, including contract management system, status reports, task tracking and project management tasks
- Provide guidance on and manage the team's technology and systems, to improve team efficiency and effectiveness; identify and scope needs, manage design, rollout and training for new technology tools and systems.
- Review and analyze documents (ex. invoices and agreements) for compliance with guidelines.
- Identify, track and report on key operational and substantive metrics that will better inform decision-making
- Assist with special projects and analysis as required
What you bring:
- 7+ years of experience at a law firm or in-house legal department
- Demonstrated end-to-end experience building and managing a contract management system preferred
- Excellent judgment and communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to organize, prioritize and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in an environment where you need to roll up your sleeves and own outcomes.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a good sense of humor
- Ability to learn quickly and take on challenging new projects with enthusiasm
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.