We’re always on the search for amazing people. The Business System Team consists of people who have real passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. We reflect the larger company philosophy, to solve data problems, but focus internally on the systems we build and the internal partners we support. Agile in our processes, we strive to push the boundaries of our best-of-breed platforms to build an elite systems operation. Our team thinks smart, strategic and scalable, and will push you to do the same. In this role, you will drive both the continued expansion of our application portfolio and the growth of your team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead and expand a team of high performing system administrators and developers with a solid focus on business value and customer centricity.
- Responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing both internal and external resources pertaining to ongoing system implementation and support needs.
- Transform business requirements to scope, design, prioritize, and deliver on a functional plan for Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) Systems and its alignment with the overall IT Plan.
- Evaluate current CRM Systems processing and recommend action plans to ensure we are getting the most from our existing technology investments.
- Collaborate with Elastic stakeholders to understand current and future CRM System requirements through participating in regular discussions, quarterly business reviews, and off-site sessions.
- In collaboration with our Data and Integration Team, responsible for maintaining integrations impacting Salesforce, including documentation, requirements scoping, testing, delivery, and maintenance.
- Identify solutions to increase Data Quality and Standardization for customer and transaction details in Salesforce.
- Run vendor onboarding processes as it relates to new CRM System technologies which include technical assessments, reviews, and budgeting.
What You Bring Along:
- 7+ years of progressive experience in CRM System Management with previous administration, development, and/or process engineering responsibility.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience driving best practice solutions for Sales Cloud, Support Cloud, Force.com, Lightning and AppExchange products.
- 5+ years experience in supporting a portfolio of CRM applications, including Salesforce, FinancialForce, DocuSign, Xactly, Impartner, and Qualtrics
- Past experience supporting CRM Systems with a globally distributed customer base.
- A service orientated delivery approach to systems management, ensuring that end users remain the focus and lens by which we gauge success.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adjust the level of detail depending on the audience.
- Data-driven decision-making using data available or defining new processes to capture data needed to drive logical decisions.
Our search might be focused in certain areas, but we are looking for great talent across the globe/region and we will consider candidates that are not residing in the locations listed below.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with a great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email [email protected]
Apply directly on our site
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.