We are looking for an enthusiastic full-stack developer to work with us on a contract basis, initially for 1 month with the prospect of being extended further. You will be working on some of the top leading companies in their industry and websites that process thousands of users per month.
Why work with us?
We are a team of developers and designers, working remotely from all over the globe. We believe that software has the power to solve some of the greatest challenges in the business world and we look forward to you joining us on this venture.
- Solid understanding of Advanced custom fields and Gutenberg blocks
- Experience developing custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Knowledge of Sage by Roots (roots.io)
- Good understanding of REST, JSON, web sockets and RPC
- Parcel or Webpack + Babel (ES6 modules)
- Use of Git repositories
- Experience with CI/CD e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab etc
- You write and are fluent in English
- You have a desire to learn and share new practices
- A good team player with a can do attitude
- Collaborating with our existing team of developers
- Able to manage your own work and collaborate via JIRA, Trello, Slack etc
- Needs to conform to strict deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Use of React & Next.js
- End-to-end testing using Cypress.io
- Understanding of cloud providers e.g. Netlify, Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience with Docker
What we offer:
- 100% remote, work from anywhere around the world
- Flexible hours
- Gain experience working on some of the most exciting technologies out there Remuneration matching experience
- Play a key lead role working for some of the largest brands in Europe and gain valuable experience doing so
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.