Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Next Step Systems, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Lead Full Stack Developer
Work From Home You will help build the road map, hire, direct and manage a development team to continuously improve a SaaS platform.
This is a 100 Remote opening.
- Be the subject matter expert in digital transformation technology and analytics. You should have knowledge andor experience in machine learning, natural language or Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools for advancing analytics insights and predictive models from the Data Lake.
- Build and lead a development team and development partners in the US and overseas, accountable for project deliverables, schedules and quality.
- Serve as a technical IT expert with financial clients IT, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Compliance and Security teams.
- Support data integrations and onboarding of bank DP firms, online banking providers, business partners and APIs.
- Road map the design advancement and automation of all platform technologies, processes and data integration, including the use of RPA tools.
- Provide input and guidance on the design and implementation of data solutions.
- Review and evaluate the performance of the development teamwork quality, integrated processes and of each individual on the team.
- Create, maintain, and optimize stored procedures, functions, database structures, and ETL processes to adapt to changes in needs and requirements.
- Review test results with platform leaders, complete final program documentation and implement changes and system upgrades.
- Analyze issues independently, using your judgement to make decisions, and take necessary action. Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience leading and driving development, problem-solving and innovation in a software, SaaS, Data Warehouse, or CRM environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or comparable work experience is acceptable for this position.
- Knowledge of all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and understanding of data modelling and database design.
- Experience working on databases such as Snowflake, SQL Server, Oracle, Aurora, PostgreSQL is a requirement.
- Expert knowledge in database programming languages Java, Python, C, R, and Spark.
- Cloud and BI experience with Azure andor AWS, PowerBI, and Tableau.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate program objectives, lead and build collaborative and effective working relationships among our platform developers, data scientists and business partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). - Experience or knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Experience or knowledge of CRM andor marketing automation platforms e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud Marketo Hubspot.
- FinTech experience is a plus.