At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
The Western Regional Facility Manager (RFM) will serve as the primary contact for all Facility and Security related projects as well as serve in an oversight role assisting the local onsite General Managers for over 20 locations and 2MM SF of industrial properties in the Western Region. The RFM will assist the GMs with oversight of facility operations including managing on-site facility managers and staff who perform the day to day facility activities. The on-site facility staff will receive direction from the RFM on facility management practices and standards. The RFM will be responsible for direct management of major facility projects.
- Ensure that all preventative maintenance practices and equipment testing aligns with corporate, manufacturer and industry best practices. Work with on-site staff to ensure all testing and PM maintenance tasks are scheduled for all facility systems.
- Define scope of work for all facility and security-related projects. Manage said projects from inception to completion ensuring all work is done on time, within budget and according to PB standards and best practices.
- Work with procurement to ensure best pricing is achieved for all related projects through the RFP process.
- Communicate and coordinate with senior management as required in written or verbal form.
- Where appropriate, advise local GM’s of energy-efficient project/program that could be implemented for cost reductions.
- Responsible for supporting local GM’s Access control and camera system requirements.
- Ensures all work done on Pitney Bowes property is in compliance with Pitney Bowes policies, and State and Federal codes.
- Assist GMs in facility budget planning for capital projects.
- Responsible to coordinate contractor efforts, performance, and compliance with safety and environmental requirements
- Assists with the development and implementation of emergency preparedness plans and functions as an emergency contact.
- Assists Business Unit in the planning and coordination of sorter, conveyor, and MHE (material handling equipment) installs as required.
- Assists Pitney Bowes Real Estate Project Managers in new facility development, renewals, and relocations. Activities include consultation regarding site selection and design, facility practices, Commissioning, and Decommissioning of industrial sites as needed.
- Respond on an as-needed basis to emergencies - such as system failures, fire alarms, severe weather, etc., 24 x 7.
- Interfaces with all levels of management, functional staff, and contractors, and outside agencies.
- In partnership with our Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) department enforce EH&S policies and procedures, including local, state, and federal compliance.
- Develop operating and emergency policies and procedures. Work closely with the facilities staff, management, IT, security, and vendors to ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage the facility's as-built records. Ensure that records are maintained and updated. Retain copies of the critical infrastructure documentation and provide local GMs with on-site copies.
- May require 25 – 50% travel.
As a Western Region Facility Manager, you have:
- Degree in Facilities Management or Business or seven to ten year’s related experience and training at a mid-management level in an organization managing multiple facility operations.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, use of e-mail.
- The candidate must have proven problem-solving abilities in facilities management as it relates to space design and project management.
- Experience in Autocad is a plus
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethics; Upholds organizational values.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.?
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic