At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Marketing team, reporting to the VP Revenue Marketing. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will own Hopin’s organic and paid strategy and overall contribution to the sales pipeline. You will directly manage Hopin’s technical SEO and SEM vendor relationships and track, analyze, determine strategy, and execute Hopin’s monthly media spend to achieve top line metrics.
- Own our SEO and SEM/PPC vendor strategies, relationships, implementation, and budgets
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using analysis of data
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Track, report, and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with content and product teams to optimize Hopin’s website for search engine
- Work cross-functionally to plan and execute on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
- Measure the performance of campaigns and events
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure alignment with achieving topline funnel metrics
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Insatiable curiosity of SEO latest trends, and best practices
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Bizible, Omniture, Heap, Google Optimize)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Managed ad spend budget of six figures or more
- You know and understand UTMs like the back of your hand
- Strong experience working in marketing and sales software including Salesforce, Marketo, and website CMS Webflow CMS
- Events or video SaaS background preferred
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.