The Teller is responsible for assisting with the execution of branch activities, including day-to-day delivery of client-facing services and processing transactions. The role of a Teller is to provide exceptional customer service and maintains knowledge of products, fees and stay current on bank offerings that will deepen a customer relationship.
- Accurately and efficiently process transactions (deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, ATM, night drop).
- Answer questions and resolve customer concerns regarding services provided by the Bank.
- Sells cashier’s checks.
- Vault and ATM balancing.
- Holds/Stop payments.
- Monthly certifications.
- Account research.
- Order supplies and process mail.
- Assist with processing and scanning of daily teller work.
- Review and verify daily reports assigned by Branch Management.
- Adhere to bank policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of client and bank assets
- Participate and contribute to the branch’s overall goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One year of recent Teller or cash handling experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills including proper telephone etiquette
- Basic math skills
- Accurate typing and basic computer skills
- Good written and verbal skills required
- Detailed and accurate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel preferred
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Local travel may be required
- Role requires sitting or standing in front of a computer monitor for prolonged periods of time in a fixed neck position.
- Constant use of a computer or other office equipment resulting in repeating motions of the hands and wrists.
- Light work that may include moving objects up to 20 pounds.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.