We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it.? The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Help our growing team at VerQu! In Sales at VerQu, you will drive VerQu's future growth engine by establishing relationships with the fastest growing technology companies worldwide and helping them to see the value of VerQu's services for their businesses. Position is in a great working environment with a fast-growing global software company that employs high-caliber individuals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and closing new customers while achieving sales growth objectives as per management directive.
You are able to identify sales opportunities, develop new accounts, and determine appropriate direction for prospective new business. You are capable of working well with employees in various branches at VerQu. You establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, and informative sales pitches. The outstanding candidate will have the ability to operate in a fast-paced, competitive environment. You will also possess a strong business acumen combined with a proven ability to build a strong business pipeline, accurately forecast, and close business with strong interpersonal skills. Finally, you are a team player- you like to actively participate in the development of the sales process, and the articulation of our value proposition.
- Crush targets. Be driven to always exceed your goals, quarterly and annually.
- Generate excitement. Give prospects an amazing first impression of VerQu
- Have a nose for opportunity. Energetically create new pipeline throughout the year. Prioritize leads from a variety of sources, nurture opportunities, and close new business.
- Know the product cold. Become an expert in patent search and in our customers’ businesses, and how our product helps them.
- Build lasting relationships. Get to know our customers, help them succeed, and build trust.
- Be creative. In addition to working leads generated by marketing activities or other sources, you may:
- Create and test new outreach strategies and messaging. Teach others on the team what works, and what doesn’t. Serve as a subject matter expert for Relativity sellers from other parts of the business. Use your deep knowledge of our customers to influence the product roadmap.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in sales, preferably at an enterprise SaaS start-up or growth company
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills - communicates with clarity, precision, and efficiency
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic