As part of the team, you will be working on a software for real estate, where you will build features and products that empower agents with best-in-class technology to deepen their relationships with customers, improve their workflow and efficiency, and expand their business.
Our client is dedicated to nurturing, supporting and attracting the top real estate agents in our markets. You will be at the center of that mission.
- Creating maintainable front end AngularJS applications that implement the designs and interactions desired by the product owners
- Laying out what would be required of the back end API to be used by the web application
- Working with an API Developer to optimize calls based on how it is used by the web application
- Working with 3rd party libraries, to work and integrate with the web application
- Providing alternatives and solutions for issues that arise
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Skills & requirements:
- Experience with AngularJS v1 and familiarity with AngularJS v2
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS
- Practical knowledge of MVC architecture
- Knowlede of C#
- Experience with build scripts such as Gulp, Grunt, etc.
- Familiarity with NodeJS
- Experience working with third party APIs and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge in the area of graphics
Working remote :
- Working hours are from 12PM to 8PM.
- There is a possibility to work from home.
- There are bonus for shifted working hours
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job