DNSFilter was born out of necessity. Our founders realized that the existing solutions for DNS security out there were clunky, convoluted and over priced. In 2015, they set out on a simple yet crucial mission—to revolutionize DNS security. We've come a long way since our humble beginnings. We support nearly 14,000 organizations, including Fortune 500 customers like NVIDIA, and provide service to millions of end users. Our infrastructure is made up of two anycast networks with over 300 servers in 53 datacenters. At the start of 2020, our software was processing 1B queries/day. One year later, we're now processing 12B queries/day! In the middle of a global pandemic, our team (and product) thrived. We doubled the size of our team, and we're looking to do it all over again in 2021.
To ensure our customers receive the best support, we're looking for an Australian or New Zealand based, self-driven technical support engineer who is naturally curious. This person will dig deep to unearth the root cause of technical issues and not just address the symptoms. While we expect you to have broad technical knowledge, there has to be some competency with networking and routing, particularly in DNS.
- Provide exceptional support to our growing customer base through our chat portal, product dashboard and website
- Respond to support tickets and educate customers on standard troubleshooting
- Contribute to support video tutorials and technical documentation
- Address requests of improperly categorized domains
- Be a liaison between our customers and our development teams to replicate, track, and communicate the status of feature requests and bugs
- Use your initiative to proactively find ways to move the business forward
- Native English speaking ability
- Technical competence in networking, routing (particularly DNS) and Active Directory
- SQL, regex and general familiarity with coding and scripting
- Experience with pager duty and working on call in a 24/7 environment
- Live within 3 hours of Australian Eastern Standard Time
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field, or extensive experience in the software industry
- Experience providing technical support to enterprise customers
- Experience working for (or with) an MSP
- Experience working remotely
- A 100% work-from-home position with a company that values and fosters personal and professional growth
- Passionate and intelligent colleagues who work hard and have a good time doing it
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits for US Based Employees
- Full short-term disability and life benefits; available long-term disability
- (Post-pandemic) in person Annual Gatherings. Last time we all spent a week on a beach in Colombia
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia & New Zealand.
Ringraziamo tutti i candidati per l'interesse dimostrato nei confronti della nostra azienda, ma solamente i candidati selezionati saranno contattati.