Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a mix of product, project, and engineering management.
This role requires the ability to code.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available
- Manage technical teams, write out Jira type tasks, and set priorities
- Manage personal and team related KPIs and targets to ensure the business is on track to achieve its operating targets
- Guide the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved
- Connect the gaps between customer and business needs with technical requirements and constraints.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Support the execution of all product lifecycle processes including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure the development cycle is in line with the product release schedule
- Break down complex problems into achievable steps in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for a product manager who is familiar with web development and creating wireframes.
- At least a few years of previous software and web development experience
- Professional product management role in a tech company
- Experience in setting KPIs and OKRs for a tech team
- Experience in creating wireframes
- Proven experience working as a product manager with verifiable case examples
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
Ringraziamo tutti i candidati per l'interesse dimostrato nei confronti della nostra azienda, ma solamente i candidati selezionati saranno contattati.