Responsible for achieving sales goals for SoftwareONE Services by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with named strategic clients and SoftwareOne Strategic services.
In this role your focus will be selling the SoftwareONE portfolio of Services, which includes but not limited to:
- Application Modernization, advisories, professional and managed services
- Critical workloads modernization; advisories, professional and managed services
- Critical workloads Security Solutions; advisories, professional and managed services
As a SoftwareONE Strategic Business Development Manager you will also have the ability to expand sells within other technology services such as;
- SAP technical consulting;
- SAP Managed Application services;
- SAP Business Advisory services
- AWS cloud modernization and managed services; and
- Azure cloud modernization and managed services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Strategic Business Development Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s IT and Lines of Business organizations to help build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups.
- Responsible for working at the most senior level within the account and help implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
- Validate technical solutions developed internally that map to customer requirements
- Work with the sales leadership in NORAM and to develop and execute account strategies and identify opportunities to drive business expansion within the defined strategic services.
- Develop, execute and own the sales and go to market strategy within a defined focus area.
- Work with the National Service Leaders and Business Operations Leadership Team for North America, execute Application Modernization services goals.
- Work with global Technology Services and Application Modernization team for collaboration of global/local efforts, portfolio expansion knowledge and feedback and internal representation of customer satisfaction criteria.
- Personally contribute $GP through nurturing and developing prospects and customers that enable the business to capture market share.
- Lead negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Effectively communicates and articulate the SoftwareONE Value Proposition and all associated Service Offerings.
- Manage the sales lifecycle, including territory planning, deal reviews, gaining approvals, sales pipeline management and forecasting, deal closure planning.
- Assists with all marketing related events, seminars, mailings, and call campaigns.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts, on a weekly basis, that are aligned with assigned sales targets.
- Properly log all client activities, opportunities and contacts in CRM and designated sales and call reports.
- Proactively invest in your personal training and development. This includes keeping up to date with software & IT industry trends, maintaining vendor certifications and professional accreditations.
- Accountable for ensuring SoftwareONE meets all customer contractual obligations and manage the escalation process if required.
- Accountable for ensuring customers deliver on SoftwareONE contractual terms, including paying on time.
Sales Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Required
- Degree level preferred and/or demonstrated ability to quickly learn through experience.
- Deep consulting skills to analyze and document customer business requirements and
- pain points.
- Ability to build broad networks within enterprise accounts across IT operations, project teams, architects, security, software managers, procurement and commercial teams.
- Strong account management skills, with ability to maintain relationships and facilitate account reviews including executive level quarterly business reviews.
- Travel may be required.
Ringraziamo tutti i candidati per l'interesse dimostrato nei confronti della nostra azienda, ma solamente i candidati selezionati saranno contattati.