What we need:
Do you love designing intuitive experiences that delight both prospects and users? Are you creative and thoughtful and care deeply about understanding customers and considering their feedback? You know it’s not just about existing customers, but also about creating amazing experiences that convert prospects. You hold a healthy interest in product development and collaborating with a team to turn your designs into an appealing reality. You think creatively and possess an impeccable instinct about what people want. You also demonstrate a deep understanding of what makes a powerful user experience, and pull from common problems to find a pleasing, inspiring solution. If we’ve just described you, then let’s talk.
How You Contribute to Our Vision:
As part of the Growth team, you will be part of initiatives that drive user acquisition and retention at PagerDuty. Through rapid innovation and experimentation (lots of it!), you will help to optimize the new user acquisition and flow, while providing a delightful user experience. You will work with other growth engineers, UX designers, data scientists and support team members to brainstorm, prioritize, ship and analyze growth initiatives.
- Working on our Growth team product line to craft an incredible first touch, highly engaging user experience that converts
- Collaborate and drive with cross-functional scrum teams: guide user research, prototype customer flows, design information architecture, and deliver final visual design for desktop and mobile
- Lead Growth Research Work with researchers to build a deep understanding of user problems and bring that empathy back to the team through collaborative workshops.
- Influence website and product development based on data-informed user research and experimentation
- Assist our team in establishing design standards across the entire website and product to ensure that our customers have a consistent and positive experience
- Understand the convergence of great product design and conversion practices to drive acquisition, and ultimately business.
- Partner with engineering to ensure that our implementation and user experience are high-quality.
- Decide on the most appropriate fidelity for design deliverables based on the project, and share those designs early and often.
- Continuously test designs, prototypes, and the existing product using qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve our design processes.
Skills & Attributes:
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation.
- You are empathetic; you have a strong desire for learning about people and how they use software.
- Solid understanding of building usable, accessible, and modular designs that can scale to millions of users.
- You are a strategic thinker that can break down complex problems into simple solutions.
- You can clearly communicate your thoughts and opinions to justify your design decisions.
- You seek out diverse opinions and enjoy collaborating with others.
- You are self-driven and resourceful; you take on new challenges and opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- You are comfortable in defining projects and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
- 5+ years of experience in product design, UX design, service design, or a related field.
- Strong execution skills and experience with modern tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision and usertesting.com. You're accustomed to using prototyping tools in your workflow.
- Experience planning and executing user research projects.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your involvement in the start-to-finish (from research and discovery through to implementation with developers) of several UX projects across both website and product. .
- You are thoughtful in selecting the right concept fidelity for the situation
- You draw on your deep empathy for your customers to fuel your commitment to iteration and testing your designs to deliver an excellent, intuitive experience
- You have participated in user testing and can distill feedback into actionable solutions
- You have a natural curiosity and are drawn to solving complex problems
- You use data, analytics, and data visualization to help convey the impact of your design decisions
- Experience crafting responsive applications from concept through post-release updates
- The ability to conjure up working prototypes using your tools of choice
- Experience establishing a design thinking culture at a fast-growing company
- Are you technically inclined and love a good challenge?
- Experience designing for more than one platform or channel (such as web, mobile, chatops, email).
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
Ringraziamo tutti i candidati per l'interesse dimostrato nei confronti della nostra azienda, ma solamente i candidati selezionati saranno contattati.