MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
We are looking for a senior web designer to join our Brand & Creative team. In this role, you will help shape our culture of design and play an instrumental role in crafting how our brand looks and feels across our web properties. We run our site on Webflow, which means we are primarily no-code, and you will be responsible for leveraging this tool and pushing its limit to create delightful experiences for prospects and customers alike, bringing our brand to life with custom animations and interactions.
You will work closely with the broader Marketing organization, supporting requests from other teams but also working within our team to improve our capabilities, making our site more robust and feature-rich.
You will also be partly responsible for keeping our site’s styling in check, optimizing assets, and making sure the site has an all-around A+ experience, in all devices and browsers.
Responsibilities will include
- Design and build consistent experiences across our web properties
- Own the buildout of new landing pages within our main website
- Create modern animations by leveraging Webflow’s capabilities
- Support requests from other teams in updating the site’s content
- Ensure website consistency across all pages and other web properties
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Find areas of improvement and propose new and better solutions
- Control the optimization of assets & scripts without impacting site performance
- Research and propose new solutions to make our site more user friendly; focus must be in the user experience from start to finish, how people interact with our site in the big picture and on the small details
- Execute projects across their entire lifecycle
- Lead design-led A/B testing initiatives
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, layout and color.
- 5+ years of experience working on web projects
- Experience building sites in Webflow
- Proven animation and interaction skills
- Proven experience building modern responsive websites with a focus on performance
- Strong communication skills that allow you to successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously, as well as being a member of a fully remote team
- Candidness to speak up if you need help or support
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time, understanding priorities and setting clear expectations to stakeholders
Ideally you have...
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Comfortable building mock-ups and collaborating in Figma
- Experience working in a goal-oriented organization with tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
- Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Apply directly on our site
Ringraziamo tutti i candidati per l'interesse dimostrato nei confronti della nostra azienda, ma solamente i candidati selezionati saranno contattati.