We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Manage Social Media
- Translate Italian - English and vice versa
- Prepare Content
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
Fully Remote Position - Work from anywhere, everywhere
Skills & requirements:
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like Slack, Skype and Google Suite
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
Working remote :
Manage your own work and schedule with full flexibility, accordingly to project & customer needs.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job