We are looking for a Remote Talent Recruiter to identify, contact, screen and onboard remote and flexible talents for our platform.
The focus of this role is to build our candidates base as well as provide our clients (international companies) with the best candidates who suit their organizational needs.
Your goal will be to reach out to new potential candidates as well as contact, assess and interview the existing ones.
We seek team members who are comfortable with using Linkedin and other Job Sites/Boards; are goal-oriented; have meticulous organizational skills; are fluent in English and good communicators; are good team player.
It is desirable that candidates have at least 1 year of experience in recruiting, not necessarily remotely.
- Participate in end-to-end talent acquisition process.
- Identify, attract, and recruit for qualified remote candidates through various recruitment channels
- Actively source and build a network and concrete pipeline of qualified talent for various positions in different fields, mainly in the IT, Marketing, Content writing and Design.
- Compose, publish, share and track job ads on several job boards.
- Ensure accurate and timely tracking and record-keeping of applicants and sourced candidates.
- Screen profiles, perform video interviews with candidates, coordinate interviews with the hiring managers and follow up on the interview process status.
- 100% remote team
- Cloud-based hosted infrastructure
- Slack, Hangouts and other online collaboration tools
- 100% remote work
- Flexible and international working environment
Skills & requirements:
- Proven familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn.
- Experience in managing call and video-call activities
- Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and solutions-oriented.
Working remote :
- This is a 100% remote position, communication and self-direction are incredibly important
- You'll need a dedicated workspace (with a door)
- You must have a reliable high-speed internet connection (collaboration requires bandwidth
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job